Friday, January 29, 2010

Ask a Homo - Introduction

People often ask me for advice; I'm not sure why. But they seem to think I'm good at giving it. Or maybe they just sense that I am completely non-judgmental when it comes to the habits, lifestyles, foibles and filthy sexual secrets of others. And that I'll give them the most honest, objective answers I know how.

In any case, I figured what the hell, I might as well create an advice blog and see if I could parlay this little hobby of mine into a new vocation, and perhaps help some people along the way.

A few disclaimers:

Although I have an undergraduate degree in psychology, I am in no way a licensed or qualified mental health professional. I'm just a 30-something gay dude living in New York City who's had a lot of different life experiences. Nor am I a medical doctor. I'll happily give you the best advice I can, but you should consult a licensed professional for any serious or potentially life-threatening issues and take everything I tell you with a grain of salt.

You should know that anything you share with me will be kept in strictest confidence and reprinted on the blog anonymously. I will never share your email address or any other identifying information with anyone (except in the unlikely event that I am required to do so by law enforcement).

I will try to respond to as many emails as possible, and all responses will appear on this blog only.

You can submit all your questions by clicking here.

So who's first?

No comments:

Post a Comment